Kingdom Of Loathing!

I usually just log on, eat some pizza, drink some salty dogs, and use my 100 or so adventures in the gym. takes about 3 minutes a day.

oh, and I also make 3 Scrumptious Reagents too. :)

i finally signed up for this
i'm lvl 2 right now but as soon as i get more adventures and get to level three ill join the gp32 clan

how much meat is a lot?

yay!

new servers now in place.... the game is now as fast as it used to be for me.

I may now try and complete the game/ ascend or whatever its called.

Rico posted on Jul 22 2004 at 07:59 PM said:
Cool, I might consider actually playing it again instead of using the gym. Constant timeouts were ruining it for me.
hurry up and get to level 14 Rico. :p :)

then we can P2P, and i can lose <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
bringoutthegimp posted on Jul 22 2004 at 08:12 PM said:
i was bored so i started back up. i had 200 moves and loads of items. anyone know how to take care of those flies in the dark and sinister cave?
Buy a flyswatter at the mall.

My levels are slowly creepin up now I've decided to work on magic (which is whay my character's type is anyway I think).

Dozer posted on Jul 22 2004 at 10:34 PM said:
Buy a flyswatter at the mall.
done that. now theres some crazy lock mechanism...........is there a walkthrough for this game or something out there?

I've still been playing fairly consistantly, even through that quiet patch we've had.

Anyway, I've amassed a small fortune, most in the closet. Just the other day I made a quiz on chat and gave away 50k of meat in one go.
Any newbies in the clan message me and I'll give you 50k to help things along.

I'm stuck on the hedge maze. Still resisting to use a guide however!

Skop posted on Jul 24 2004 at 06:58 PM said:
Anyway, I've amassed a small fortune, most in the closet. Just the other day I made a quiz on chat and gave away 50k of meat in one go.
have you enough to buy another Mr. A for the clan??

Mr. As are so overerly expensive. If people are that desperate that they want to spend almost 20mill then why not just pay whatever $10 converted to £ is?

Rico posted on Jul 24 2004 at 10:54 PM said:
Exactly. How many hours does it take you to earn £10? How many hours does it take you to earn 2-3 million?
its not even £10, its only about £6.21, and it helps pay for the game.

Yes, but why pay real money which can be used for several other things when you an use virtual money you can use for that?

Back