Kingdom Of Loathing!

:blink:

100th reply ;)

Usless "excuse" for posting this message:

I wanted to tell you that the activation code still hasn't come :angry:

Hmmm...

"The problems with activation e-mails should now be solved. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Consider reregistering or contacting Jick directly here.

And I would donate my oven also, but I bake stuff once a day. If anyone needs one for a short job I will be more than happy to send it.

Also, I set Sponge_BoB's name :D

On the forums (asymetric ones), there is a discussion about ppls whhose e-mails still haven't come. So it's not just our problems. And yes, I have re-registered with a different name, and asked for the activation code again.

Shiver me timbers. I made a hotmail account and registered with this one, 2 minuites later I had my activation code. Thanks, Dozer.

I just applied for the clan, my character is named ChainsawHarry :D Couldn't use my "Mosch"-Nick because that one is registered to my GMX account and won't get the activation code <_<

Added.

I have 150 turns left and I'm gonna wait until tomorrow (MOXIE DAY W00T) when I get 200 turns of deliciousness. Question is, should I use it all on moxie, or actually adventure :) I think you get extra moxie everywhere, so I'll probably just hit the Palindome and get stuff to sell for the clan.

i got a leprechawn(seriosly bad spelling) hatchling. when i hatched it i could see no sign of having a leprechawn. damn annoying, do i have to pick it up from my campsite where it hatched???

No code with a hotmail account either :(

I'll just have to wait until it's fixed then :unsure:

EDIT: The second I said that, the e-mail came :p

YAY!!!!! :D

Oh, and my name is FuzzySir, so you should accept him when he tries to join (or I'll suspend all your GP32x accounts :D)

I think its 50k to have a store but I'm not sure.

I'll be level 5 soon so I'll be able to go to the mall. yay. :)

also- has anybody not got a leprechaun hatchling yet???

Back