Kingdom Of Loathing!

am now gonna earn some money to buy some skills to sell over the chat,
empathy seems to do well.
Empathy is a new thing... prior to that people only cared about Ode to Booze, Polka of Plenty (got 310 turns of that donated to me by someone... waiting to use it :D) and Elemental Saucesphere. Only in the last day or so have I seen requests for empathy, so it's either a new skill or there's a new quest that needs it. Anyways yeah jump on that bandwagon and you'll be rolling in cash. Erm... maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
so are we letting other people in as a rule, or is it just gonna be GP32x members?

oh, and I just got given empathy for 100n turns by someone. What exactly does it do?

If/When I get my activation code, I'll be with you all soon. Yeeeeees.... my evil plan unfolds.... what? Na, I said nothing.

Yeah the basic rule is gp32x'ers and their friends/family. Not complete strangers. PS: As soon as I sell these damn spices, we should have a tan salon.

EDIT: Got it!

You know the picture on the log in screen? Wasnt that the picture that they used on that fake/joke gp32 warez site as an example of Astonisha Story R running?

This one:
smallleftswordguy.gif

EDIT: IM an esteemed gentleman!

Ooooh, I'm also an esteemed gentleman :D cheers rico and skop. And I have a plan that seems to be working that should hopefully rake in quite a bit after a few days/weeks :D. Just taking time.

Well I donted all my meat, sold all my items to get more meat to donat, and donated a meat locker, cause i have no key to open it.

Well I donted all my meat, sold all my items to get more meat to donat, and donated a meat locker, cause i have no key to open it.
It's probs best just to donate the items. That way if rico or skop need the cash they can sell if they want to. But then the items are still there to be used if needed. Well thats what I'm doing anyway :S.

Edit: I'm level 15 drunk :).

i bought a sword hilt thinking i could smith it with the hot kana blade using the tenderising hammer i borrowed from the stash. turns out you cant. anyone know what i can smith the sword hilt with?

A meat stack is your best option. Then smith it with a stone of xtreme power (gotten from the first vacation option at the shore, also I think I put some in the stash). You can also smith it with spices or secret blend of herbs and spices (buy from mall). The secret blend is the most powerful, followed by the xtreme.

Dozer: in a few levels you get an option enabling up to 20 drunkenness :) And Ode to Beer gives you more adventures from your drink.

Finty101: you need a crusty and rusty L-shaped key, combine to make T-bone key. Also if the (now open) meat locker is still there take it out and use it like I said in the clan msgboard.

wildheart: Set title :) slightly modified to fit max. char limit.

I am saving up turns for the moxie day on Tuesday, so I will not be playing for today or tomorrow outside of drinking like a fish.

:( I was promoted and then relegated again. Now thats just cruel. :p

edit- oh yeah, and whats a moxie day btw?
1. Sorry, we are doing a straight check of karma and promoting those who donate at the moment and a recent rank fix actually promoted everyone to admin status :( We changed it quickly.

2. Moxie day is because when the moons are of identical phase - all moxie bonuses are doubled, including the clan gym. Mysticality and muscle days are when one of the moons are full, I forget which one. Here's a moon chart:

http://131.151.132.61:8080/~jhaskell/kolmoon.html

there was one in earlier but i borrowed it. ive ran out of adventures today so im gonna have to wait to try it out but it will definately be back in tomorrow at some time

Back