Kind Enough To Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOF2

Still Fresh
I am waiting to get the GP2X I ordered from playasia but really need to know how a certain game looks on the GP2X. If you hav a NEO GEO emulator for the GP2X I would kindly ask you to place a perticular game on your SD card if you havn't already and have it running on your GP2X so I can see how it looks here is the file name and original name.

Original Name-MONEY IDOL EXCHANGER / MONEY PUZZLE EXCHANGER

File Name-miexchng

Thanks in advance if possible :)

Blah posted on Feb 3 2007 at 12:10 AM said:
Someone already did it for you, let me see if I can dig it up.
No that is alright I had found it I just wanted more pictures that is all forget it anyway and I'm not user name AOF I am user name AOF2 so don't mistake me for that out of date banned user please.

Last edited by a moderator:
AOF2 posted on Feb 2 2007 at 07:13 PM said:
No that is alright I had found it I just wanted more pictures that is all forget it anyway and I'm not user name AOF I am user name AOF2 so don't mistake me for that out of date banned user please.

<_< ³

TelcoLou posted on Feb 3 2007 at 12:18 AM said:
AOF2 posted on Feb 2 2007 at 07:13 PM said:

<_< ³

Not to be mean but what is wrong with you do you have to rate evry post sometimes it would be nice to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back