Killed My Gp32!

sooo, have you even TRIED turning it on and off? or is it just sitting there in pieces?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink: come on, i would expect you to put forth SOME kind of effort to save it... :huh:

It may shrink a little, but it won't go away.. it's broken, you have ruptured the crystal layer of your LCD. You are seeing blackness because the crystals have changed their pattern and are no longer polarising the light as they are meant to.

nerd of nerds posted on May 8 2004 at 10:36 PM said:
sooo, have you even TRIED turning it on and off? or is it just sitting there in pieces?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink: come on, i would expect you to put forth SOME kind of effort to save it... :huh:
Of course i have, the rest of the lcd is fine:) and its is also fine where its shrinking...

------------------
Daz,

Thanks for that... better start savin for BLU :p

Ill prolly ebay my dead one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't seem to be getting smaller.
Get a blu.
P.S. How come noone donated me money whe nmy pillok neibour has turned my screen fuzzy and scratched my gp32 badly!!!!!!!!!
I have no digicam unfotunetly.
P.S. paypal = rr007c6496@blueyonder.co.uk

Help me pay for my blu I have already ordered! Even a £1/1$/1 euro would help!!!
help save my gp32_console

Generally, the LCD only gets broken if it's flexed at all. That's probably what happened during the dismantling process. It's not that easy to do if unless its out of the casing.

my gp32 arrived from lik-sang like that. (must've been knocked badly in shipping) sent it back and got it replaced, now its fine (phew) your lcd has definately been broken, it wont recover. thats what any lcd looks like if you break the screen.

Back