Keyboarding Of The Re-Animated

Aimless_E

I've started learning irrlcht recently, and would like to announce (with no guarantee) a original game based on "typing of the dead". The game will be played on and off rails similar to how some auto locking features work in 3rd person games.Exploration will allow for freedom of movement but when enemies appear the camera locks on the closest enemy twisting and turning to keep it in view. The game will (hopefully) include a fun mix of twitch and type game play where a user needs to use the keyboard to dispatch the enemies while navigating with the analog nubs. This will be a Pandora exclusive if and when it is released. I plan to release a Demo as a "proof of concept" when the first round of character models are complete.

Stay tuned

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Sounds great.
Any chance you can swap the zombies out for Morris dancers? I just find morris dancers more scary that's all :unsure:

Agreed, Ill see about fitting them in somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimless_E said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Sounds great.
Any chance you can swap the zombies out for Morris dancers? I just find morris dancers more scary that's all :unsure:

Agreed, Ill see about fitting them in somewhere.
Awesome. If you want to make it really scary you could throw some clowns and mimes into the mix too :blink: *shudders*

EDIT: The backing track could be nails down a chalk board :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting for a while. My primary computer went down and with it most of my dev environment. Thankfully I didn't loose any files and Im back to work on this and other projects.

Back