Noob Needing Help!

shweeshwee

Still Fresh
Hi, sorry to be a burden with ignornat noob questions, but I really wanna figure this out! I recently got an old Game Park off of ebay, and after reading many topics about GP32, I found out why emulators that I have been trying to install haven't been working; original firmware from Korea. You are assuming probably that I have read of free launcher then to update my firmware, and I have looked desperately now and haven't found it to download. I am, by the way, using a 6 in 1 card reader to transfer the emulators that I've been trying to use that I bought on liksang a while ago for a GBA advance movie thingy, and the GP32 I have now did not come with the cd to install the free launcher or whatever it would've done. Please help me if you know how to update my firmware! And once again, sorry about being a bother with such simpleton questions :unsure: Thanks, hope anyone can be of assistance, even to tell me that I'm screwed :(

Does your GP32 make a funny noise when you start it up or does it go directly to the menu? if it doesn't make a noise hold down select and start (or maybe it was L and R) and turn the power on and see if that brings up a menu... if it does goto pacrom, if not I'm sorry to hear of your luck... do you have the usb cable?

If I remember correctly, there is a cracked version of freelauncher floating around in the darker places on the net (ask your peers ;)). Other than that, if Hooka's suggestion doesn't work, I don't know.

Back