Keyboard And Ghosting

Kyosys said:
The number of simultaneous keypresses on USB keyboards will not be restricted by the pandora
Awesome. :)

As far as why couldn't I type slower? Because if I'm doing work on the Pandora or something similar, then I'm not at work and would rather be doing something else so I'd really be looking forward to getting back to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
huufarted said:
Yes, this brings a few questions for me as well. Like the post above me, does the keyboard matrix also limit the number of simultaneous key presses for an external USB keyboard as well or only the built-in keyboard?
The keyboard matrix is a standard way of scanning a keyboard. It has no relation to usb-based devices.

HOWEVER, the keyboard you plugin will probably use the same technique, and thus will have the same, or similar, restrictions.

What this means for you is that, if you can type on a normal PC keyboard and it doesn't miss keys out, the Pandora is unlikely to miss them out either.

Squidge said:
What this means for you is that, if you can type on a normal PC keyboard and it doesn't miss keys out, the Pandora is unlikely to miss them out either.
Thanks, Squidge. :) That's what I suspected, it's just nice to see it in black and white!

Back