Release Kdiff3 - compare and merge source files

marovada

KDiff3 is a diff and merge program that

• compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
  • shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
  • provides an automatic merge-facility and
  • an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
  • supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "BOM"
  • supports KIO on KDE (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.),
  • Printing of differences,
  • Manual alignment of lines,
  • Automatic merging of version control history ($Log$),
  • and has an intuitive graphical user interface
http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=kdiff3.marovada

ss.jpg

It will be available on codeblocks also... I just have to publish that version. Im' postponing that for too long now...

congrats. What verion of KDE libs are you using ?
I configured to build without KDE.  I didn't do anything special. I just wanted a quick build so I could use it to work on merging some of the android source for pose.  I thought I'd share it given I packaged it up into a pnd.

I configured to build without KDE.  I didn't do anything special. I just wanted a quick build so I could use it to work on merging some of the android source for pose.  I thought I'd share it given I packaged it up into a pnd.
ho :( then allow me to remove that "congrats" as the achivement is way leser if you didnt build kdelibs with it ;)

ho :( then allow me to remove that "congrats" as the achivement is way leser if you didnt build kdelibs with it ;)
Yeah, I was embarrassed about getting the congrats :D Please remove it for both of our sakes 

Back