JXD Android systems updated to 4.0?

topvicious

Still Fresh
Hi guys, how's everyone over here? I've been back and forth to JXD offical website

just to see if the guys released any new firmware yet and seems like that's a no go :(

But I've seen the s9000 with the 4.0 upgrade is the this Android Gingerbread people

been talking about so much? :) I really would like to see that updated to my S601

If anyone have any connect to JXD HK and know any of this please let me know

when you can, JXD customer service is kind of horrible the guys never gotten back

to me... it's been months.

Thank you for your time

Good to hear you want one Sony, i just ordered one from willgoo.com.They can be rooted and overclocked , check the forum over at apad.tv.

I got a 7100B as a replacement for a defective 7100A, so I can comment on both. The Google Play market is under the mistaken impression that the B version can't work most apps, which is annoying but can be circumvented. Battery life seems improved, but the speed (when not overclocked) seems to be lower.

All that said, my 7100B is also defective (albeit in a different way), so so far this model is 0 for 2 for me.

i've got S7100B too

Sony ask what you want know
Zİp I bought S7100B and I try to root to use Android Market but I couldn't. did you do customization on your device and how? Last I found firmware and install it but this time default games gone :) and it has realy weird Market application I couldn't find any apps or games that I use already on my android Phone. anyway could you please helpme to get back factory settings or root the device for android market.

thanks.

jxd's ICS for the amlogic chipsets are pretty shotty... I'd stay with 2.3.x untill an update comes out

I'm testing one for the S601... still using 2.6.36 kernel

Sorry guys for the late reply i been under the weather and very busy.

I've gotten the ICS 4.0 update. It's not too bad... But i am having a few problems

you know the notification drop down thingy, where you connect your system via

USB or USB storage mode, i cannot use it for some unknown reason it worked before

even witht he ICS update. It's annoying i don't feel like reinstalling it just to get it to work.

Also My TV Out app is not on here? Is anyone working on a NTSC & PAL (bundled together)

APK? Because i really want to use it, i may get the newest JXD with ICS installed. And one

more thing, its so anoyying is there anyways i can make my JXD stop slipping out my hands i

have dropped it so many times, could i get like a PSP silicone case or something, it's liike

playing with a web bar of soap...

Thanks in advance

hope you all are enjoying

your weekend

Back