Jxd 301 For Sale... They Don't Make These Anymore.

fleaflow

Still Fresh
Hi All,

I have a JXD 301 in great condition and includes the charger and USB cable. It's practically mint condition and has never been without a screen protecter. It's got one on there now. I love this thing but find that I rarely use it anymore so I'm putting it up for sale.

I'm asking $85 shipped anywhere within the 48 US States. If you're out of this area, please contact me for a shipping quote. However, I'll admit that I don't feel comfortable shipping outside of the US/Canada since I've never done it before. I'd appreciate payment via Paypal or a Postal Money Order.

I am new here but I have been on and off reading and appreciate all the great info. Before anyone questions my credibility since I'm new, please note that I also have this item listed on Ebay. I won't post a link since it's probably rude to do so. However, if you do a quick search, you'll see that I'm the only one selling a JXD 301...my handle is Happyguppy. Oh, and if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can just purchase it from me via Ebay...my rating is 402 transactions at 100%.

Thanks all...i hope someone from the community will enjoy this.

Did you realise that as long as the unit is listed on eBay you can't sell it otherwise? If someones buys it through eBay, you have a binding contract to sell, as well as the buyer has a binding contract to buy.Retracting an item from eBay isn't easy and will result in negative feedback.

I am interested, would you go to $75 shipped?

Also, it is only hard to cancel if people have bid on it. At this point, it would be a piece of cake to pull it.

Back