Just Some Thanks

mrdark

Hey, it's me again, posting about my 4th or 5th topic in as many days.

Although I'm sure I'll have questions later, at the moment I just wanted to post a thank-you to all the people who helped me out so much recently. Hopefully the overall "pointlessness" of this topic won't get it erased or anything, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the help I've been given, that's all.

There are too many people to thank individually, I'd have to send pms to at least a dozen people. But for those who took all the time to answer my 15 questions about the GP, and those who explained how well my certain snes games work, and other specifics about the SMC readers and interface and glitches and whatnot, thanks to you all.

I fought fiercely to win the GP32 blu+ on ebay because at the time it was sold out everywhere else. It's already been a week though, and because of country differences it may still be awhile. Some of you may be able to identify with the excitement and wonderment of finding out about this machine and the urge to know all you can beforehand, especially since there's a lot to know. It's for these reasons, along with the interest in learning how to use it properly, that made me come here in the first place- to learn as much as I could and be ready when it arrives.

So thanks to you all. Like I said, surely there'll be more questions here and there, but I wanted to catch the people who responded to all my first big questions. You've helped me get a much better understanding of what to expect out of this system, as well as what I can do with it. I really appreciate it. Thanks for all the time you invested in helping me out!

(PS- for whatever reason this went to the help forum, not the general forum where I intended it. Feel free to move it, but I guess I don't care as long as the people get their thanks).

Thanks you guys. And to you Prophet, you were one of the ones I wanted to thank. Still dealing with all that, but it's a definite starting point!

Back