Just a really wierd idea ;)

Newfarmy

Still Fresh
As i said in the headline: a really wierd idea came to my mind.

I was recently watching "The Big Bang Theorie" and one of the characters (Sheldon) played Mario64 on an emulator. At that moment i thought: wouldn't it be awsome if the pandora had a "gueststarring" in the show? Maybe we should make a petition to the producers about this :lol:

I guess it wouldn't hurt to send Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady or CBS an email (or a call). I love BBT, by the way. I've seen every single episode. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i've got the first and second season on DVD. I always watch it in english but i still have to wait for the third season to be realesd in german because i'm not the only one watching it at home - but the only one who can understand the original version B)

sorry I never watched the show and don't know what it is about and not to derail the conversation but man it gets under my skin when people are pretending to play video games in tv and movies.

2 people playing a single player game

excessive button pressing

over the top shaking and movement (non wii game)

system not turned on or in standby mode/no game in slot/controllers connected to wrong port

I guess because video gaming is my "craft" i notice these things but for crying out loud how hard is it to just turn the damn thing on and ask someone to "play" It's not like where and actor is expected to ride a horse or play a violin where they certainly have to phone it in because those are skills that take time but, video games, give me a break.

Ok i promise I'm not a crazy person who freaks out over the tiniest thing... :blink:

Sorry for the tangent.

It's not like where and actor is expected to ride a horse or play a violin

as the threads now on a tangent, violin playing in films is terrible, i've even seen someone playing with the freaking bow upside-down :D

horseriding less so as you either ride the thing, or get in a stuntman

It's not like where and actor is expected to ride a horse or play a violin

as the threads now on a tangent, violin playing in films is terrible, i've even seen someone playing with the freaking bow upside-down :D

horseriding less so as you either ride the thing, or get in a stuntman

Ditto to guitars... though I've gotten used to this now

I agree it would be good on teh bbt to have a pandora it would be like "(knocking) penny (knocking) penny yes Sheldon I got my new open pandora in the mail it has a yea ok Sheldon (slam) but evildragon and and" yea I like bbt so I think it would be funny and some publicity for teh pandora

Not a bad idea at all! :)

The IT Crowd would be my other sitcom suggestion.

And G4 should be interested in it for any of a number of shows.

That would rule.

:)

lol, I can already see it.

05hRH.png

I thought of something like this:

Incoming Email - Sheldon cries out "oh my god, the Pandora we ordered two years ago has been shipped" or something like that. Then there is of course the discussion is it worth to wait this time, maybe something funny when the package gets delivered and then a totaly melodramatic scene when they fire it up the first time (i loved the scene when they enabled their lights and stereo to be turned on and off from all around the world :lol: so it could be similar to that)

I think i really should take some time and write an email!

It would definitely be something sheldon could do or mayby howard.

When they show it to Penny she probaly would brick the thing while asking what it does.

She opens Pandora's box before Sheldon gets home and ruins everything. The story practically writes itself.

This idea is made of awesome! Sheldon would do as good a job at rambling about the Pandora as any of us.

It would definitely be something sheldon could do or mayby howard.

When they show it to Penny she probaly would brick the thing while asking what it does.

It would be funny if the Pandora could be bricked.

No, not really.

But still, I like the idea of a Pandora in this sitcom.

I must say that I'm surprised by the enthusiasm towards this idea, when there are members among us who acknowledge that they can't even treat existing newcomers with respect, and think that they are the "victims" and thus entitled to "blow up" when newcomers ask questions typical of newcomers.

What do you think would happen if it appeared on an internationally-aired television show, exactly? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back