Joygp.entware

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
So I'm trying to buy Pinball Dreams.....

Havne't used it for ages and had forgotten my password, finally remembered my login & email address I used and had to wait ages for the password to get sent to me - then recieved 3 emails from them at once

Seems you can no longer use credit card (even though they still have a check box for one), fine, I have a paypal account let's do it, chose paypal, "no credit" eranu...

K, so there's this charging station button - enter details 10,000 krw and hit "next" then get a message with their paypal address and click on the "buy" button and nothing happens, blank web page

:(

I give up, they obviously aren't that interested in my money.

who designed this crazy site anyway?

just checked lik-sang, and 10,000 krw costs US$ 9.95 which is more than joygp was asking.... think I'll try it again tomorrow, would have to wait for lik-sang payment to go through anyway

well I used IE and then the pages loaded ok until I got to the actual paypal payment screen then it told me that cookies weren't enabled, which they were. tried it on a different pc that I just installed windows on, same thing. think it's something to do with the paypal site being loaded from within the joygp site.

anyway, I've sent the payment manually from the paypal website, now I wait.....

If you have your firewall blocking cookies and windows allowing them then they won't work.
Its the same vice versa.
Just enable them in both and it has to be minimum securit on the cookies for me.

sam fisher have you ever wondered what the little button in the upper right corner do? i mean that one with the word "edit" on it.

sam fisher posted on Apr 18 2004 at 08:29 PM said:
If you have your firewall blocking cookies and windows allowing them then they won't work.
Its the same vice versa.
Just enable them in both and it has to be minimum securit on the cookies for me.
nope, wasn't that, cookies are working fine, just not when I was on that perticular page...

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the official Paypal account for Bada and paypal the money directly to his account along with you joyGP info for millage, it shouldnt take long that way.

Back