Non-FLU 166mhz GP32, 128m SMC, 5 Commercial Games

Phocks

Still Fresh
Greetings, all; as the title said, I'm going to be selling my GP32. A side note: Since the

sole reason I'm selling mine is to buy a FLU, I am willing to accept a trade for a FLU GP32 as long as it's in full working order and can overclock to 166mhz (Since it's second hand, I think it's quite a fair value). Since I'm planning to do some of the more intense mods like the 32m RAM upgrade, I want to have a FLU GP32 so that I don't have to regret anything in the future (I'm not saying mine is bad, I'm just saying I want the best before I make it better). The going price for this is $250 plus whatever the exact shipping charge will be. Feel free to ask any questions or ask for specific pictures

Hardware

Non-FLU GP32
• Mint condition and working perfectly, ONLY reason it's for sale is because I want a FLU
• Out of box for only 1 week (Opened 12/5/03)
• Overclockable to 166mhz and can sustain it for hours (Haven't had it crash)
• If you're thinking about buying it, then you already know all the other stats
• Pictures of the actual GP32 (Rather than the usual stock photos) coming in a few hours when I get home
• Currently uses the newest MultiFirmware, but I can flash it back to the official english one if desired (All commercial games work correctly using the hacked 157e in MultiFirmware)
• Includes original box and manual

128m Smartmedia Card
• Works perfectly
• Enough space to hold every single NES game ever released in USA along with all 5 commercial programs included (ROMs will not be included on the SMC)

USB transfer cable
• The standard USB cable that comes with every GP32

2 2100mAh NiMH Batteries
• Energizer Rechargables
• Recharges fully in only about 2 hours on my charger (Not included)
• Last a minimum of 8 hours while overclocked, haven't had them run out on me

Keyboard
• Not completed yet, but if I do get the parts in time and make them, I will include one for free
• Made from the Ericsson CHA-01, the same model that Mr. Spiv used

Commercial Games

TOMAK - Save the earth, Again (Patched)
• Horizontal Flying Shooter
• 3 Characters
• KRW 18,000 (USD 15.66)

Dungeon and Guarder
• Sidescrolling Action (Like GoldenAxe)
• 4 Characters
• Net/RF Multiplayer
• KRW 10,000 (USD 8.70)

Little Wizard
• Fighting Game
• 8 Characters
• Net/RF Multiplayer
• KRW 10,000 (USD 8.70)

Pinball Dreams
• Pinball Game (Obviously)
• 4 Tables
• KRW 9,900 (USD 8.70)

GP Cinema
• Divx Movie Player
• Can play 320x240 at 24fps
• KRW 10,000 (USD 8.70)

Total of Games: KRW 57,900 (USD 50.46)

GP32: 149$ (gbax)
128MB SMC 25$
Games 50$
Keyboard
connector: 5$
ericcson chatboard: 5$ (ebay,etc)
-------------------
234$

Wow, so you are selling the whole stuff for only 250$ used. What a deal!

I paid $50 for the SMC from best buy a couple months ago, just /where/ can you get one for $25? Even on ebay they go for $35, minimum. And you're forgetting to add in the shipping which was $22 from there to the us; I'd go as low as $231 ($209 + shipping for a FLU), but if no one's interested, then I'll just hold off on selling it

Sorry, but the commercial games are from Entware, they're encrypted to the gp32, not a SMC (And I'm not going to even try to break the encryption, not at all worth it); if you want just the games alone, go to joygp.entware.com

However, if you have a FLU, I'll trade you everything I have, including all the games (and GP Doom (Which is freely available), since you sounded interested) for just the base console (No smc, no batteries, just the console)

I've put it on eBay since some people were concerned with security (Wanting the Buyer Protection that they offer); starting bid is USD 199, or the buy it now for 230; I will ship internationally via ups, but the buyer has to pay all shipping charges or taxes

If you're talking about trading the flu, I'd accept the flu on its own for payment for everything listed there. I have another 128m smc that I can sell you for $50 (Same price that I bought it for, since I'm going to be getting a flu and still want a smc), but the games are from JoyGP and encrypted for the gp32 that's on sale

You could, but the games wouldn't run on your GP32. When you buy from JoyGP, the encryption is keyed to the GP32, not the SMC

Nope, it's both illegal (Thanks to the DMCA) and unethical; it's ESPICIALLY illegal if I were to sell a cracked game

Yes, the encryption can be cracked and has been by more than one person. However, that's as far as I'm prepared to go on the subject. The people that have done it have not published any of there work, or info on the net, as we don't want the GP32 to be killed off by piracy.

Back