Jonbenet Ramsey Murder Found

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/suspe...S00010000000001

Wow. The poor parents went through hell. I mean, as if losing your child isn't enough, to have people suspecting you of killing her? Disgusting.

Im glad this is solved, this guy needs to spend the rest of his life in prison. Oh, and I hope he gets fucked in the ass every day for what he did to her :angry:

I remember watching a documentary on this case...I think the thing that put some people against the parents was the whole kiddie modeling scene. IMO it just isn't right for young kids to wear makeup and dress like that, gives me the creeps. However the response of the local police was pathetic....how often do they just decide that someone in the family is guilty and ignore other leads?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 17 2006 at 11:28 AM said:
Oh, and I hope he gets fucked in the ass every day for what he did to her :angry:
That would be too pleasurable for something like him. He should just sit in a 4x4x8' room, with no lights, no windows, and just a slurry of food pumped in from a hose, for the rest of his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, the police did a botch-up job. Many blame them for all this crap that's been going on. Hopefully that kind of thing wont happen again.

edit: iignotus, is he gay? I think he just was a child molestor, although im not sure. If he isnt gay, i think my idea is suitable. Otherwise, he should be in solitary for the rest of his life.

Too bad we dont have a good capital punishment like castration or the electric chair anymore. The needle is much too humane for someone like him.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 17 2006 at 11:48 AM said:
yep, the police did a botch-up job. Many blame them for all this crap that's been going on. Hopefully that kind of thing wont happen again.

edit: iignotus, is he gay? I think he just was a child molestor, although im not sure. If he isnt gay, i think my idea is suitable. Otherwise, he should be in solitary for the rest of his life.

Too bad we dont have a good capital punishment like castration or the electric chair anymore. The needle is much too humane for someone like him.
No, I don't believe he's gay, though that has no pertinance. I know that even homosexual people wouldn't like being anally assaulted by a large man they don't know. My point was that sexual deviance usually takes many forms, and he'd probably learn to like his cellmate's advances. That's why I think he should just have all of his senses deprived in a small room; it's incredibly maddening if you've never experienced it.

And I personally don't believe in capital punishment, but let's not turn this thread into another one of those discussions (though I'm sure that's what'll happen :lol: ).

Well, perhaps you would believe in it if it were your child that he did this to. Just some "food for thought" (God I hate that expression).

In any event, It's a fact that people who molest and hurt innocent children get hell from the other inmates. It's actually pretty funny how serial killers and others of the like get hostile around people who hurt kids. It's almost like the invisible line that cannot be crossed.

Im sure if he gets life, he'll be beaten quite often.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 17 2006 at 12:35 PM said:
Well at perhaps you would believe in it if it were your child that he did this to. Just some "food for thought" (God I hate that expression).
No, I still wouldn't. It's a somewhat difficult life decision I have had to make, but I still don't believe in an eye for an eye. I could never condone the premeditated cessation of someone's life, as then what makes me better than the offender? In a case like you argue, I would have still allowed, and even argued for, the death of someone, and that's something I would not be able to live with. The only time I would allow murder is if the person on the receiving end posed an immediate, mortal, physical threat to someone of equal or greater "innocence". In a jail cell, that threat does not exist.

(my post count is increasing too quickly again :p )

I prefer to NOT pay taxes for someone who kills 40 people, or someone who blows up a building, or anything of the like.

I believe in an eye for an eye. But hey, we're both entitled to our opinions.

I dont think a long time in prison makes anything better for anyone.
My opinion wouldbe that you get maybe a few years and be forced to go to a good psychiatrist for the rest of thair life and in case they do anything again the time in prison tripples.
Im sure that model would be way more effective, noone profits if someone is put in prision for a long time, but if one is taken care off by a good psychiatrist they can become a usefull part of the society again.
Most people that are in prision will tell you that they wouldnt do it again, but getting back in the same shitt they came from puts them in simmilar situations again, thats where a good psycho therapy and a relocation are effective.

instead of prison, i'd rather see them all go to an island that is abundant with weapons. Put hidden tv cameras all over the place and watch them fight and kill each other.

Vimacs posted on Aug 17 2006 at 02:11 PM said:
My opinion wouldbe that you get maybe a few years and be forced to go to a good psychiatrist for the rest of thair life and in case they do anything again the time in prison tripples.
Im sure that model would be way more effective, noone profits if someone is put in prision for a long time, but if one is taken care off by a good psychiatrist they can become a usefull part of the society again.
Most people that are in prision will tell you that they wouldnt do it again, but getting back in the same shitt they came from puts them in simmilar situations again, thats where a good psycho therapy and a relocation are effective.
That's a terrible idea. A psycho murderer is a psycho murderer, shrink or not. There's something mentally wrong with these people and I highly doubt seeing a shrink will change that. Besides, why would you give them another chance to do something horrific again? I just dont see giving a 'second chance' to a possible serial killer. It doesnt seem very intelligent.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 17 2006 at 02:20 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Aug 17 2006 at 02:11 PM said:
That's a terrible idea. A psycho murderer is a psycho murderer, shrink or not. There's something mentally wrong with these people and I highly doubt seeing a shrink will change that. Besides, why would you give them another chance to do something horrific again? I just dont see giving a 'second chance' to a possible serial killer. It doesnt seem very intelligent.
While rehabilitation does work sometimes, it is true that violent offenders, when given the chance, have a ridiculously high risk of offending again. I'm not Mr. Statistics Book, but I'm pretty sure it's around a 90% rate. Society is overcrowded anyways; I'd much prefer to see them in a jail cell forever.

Consider: were you to kill this man, and afterwards find overwhelming evidence of him being innocent, you'd have an injustice that could never be withdrawn. Whereas, with prison, you could simply let him out. That is the real presiding reason that I don't believe in the death penalty. iignotus' idea of locking him in a small room would more than suffice.

Klown posted on Aug 17 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
I like parents who make their six year old do the pagent circuit to whore them out for mad stacks of money.

It's not for the money ... the mothers seem to live vicariously through their daughters.

And on the subject of capital punishment;

I would shoot dead on the spot, any intruder that would dare break into my home. Justice, justified.

TelcoLou posted on Aug 17 2006 at 04:48 PM said:
I like parents who make their six year old do the pagent circuit to whore them out for mad stacks of money.

I would shoot dead on the spot, any intruder that would dare break into my home. Justice, justified.
That's not capital punishment, that property/self-defense. They are completely different matters, and two things many would have different opinions on.

iignotus posted on Aug 17 2006 at 05:01 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Aug 17 2006 at 04:48 PM said:

That's not capital punishment, that property/self-defense. They are completely different matters, and two things many would have different opinions on.

I know, just spilling some gasoline. :rolleyes:

Back