Java exploit found

Linux-SWAT said:
Java exploits are found all the time because Java is crap.
jap   -.-

ParadisoShlee said:
Seriously, uninstall that stuff now!
[thumbs up] don't make any more Java stuff xD

Had to work with it for a whole year in school! I'm glad my brain forgets things very easily xD .Why do so many people use it? platform independency? Thats not worth it.

There was a leak in flash too, but it has been patched so make sure its up to date!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is being told to disable java in all their web browsers.
There were the good old days when a webpage contained only data (images and text), and not arbitrary code. If html had gotten a couple of simple extensions, namely width and height of the browser window, the web could have developed into one where server-side code did all the dynamic content magic, and all the clients would remain dumb terminals with graphics capability.

Alas my vision of the web was not adopted, and we got client-side scripting hell.

Everyone is being told to disable java in all their web browsers.
There were the good old days when a webpage contained only data (images and text), and not arbitrary code. If html had gotten a couple of simple extensions, namely width and height of the browser window, the web could have developed into one where server-side code did all the dynamic content magic, and all the clients would remain dumb terminals with graphics capability.

Alas my vision of the web was not adopted, and we got client-side scripting hell.
I agree with this state 110%. Yet, if Windows knows there are so many viruses and buggy, shitty things wrong with it, why don't they come with free, lifetime anti-virus programs...PRE-INSTALLED. It irritates me.

^ windows does come with a lifetime antivirus suite its called microsoft security essentials ..... (its only preinstalled in vista and windows 8 though)

Back