Release Jagged Alliance 2

If you have $10 handy: gog.com

I cannot guarantee that it works with Stracciatella since I haven't myself tried it. You could check the Bear's Pit to see if anyone has used this version, however.

Just purchased this through gog.com, copied files over and seems to be working, but not full screen and the screen is only to the left of the Pandora screen. Any idea what I might have done wrong and how to correct it? Is full screen possible?

[EDIT]Having just started playing I see the game screen itself does display fullscreen, or at least the play area does, there's a black empty box shaped space in the bottom right corner(with a similar gap top right but narrower), is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, given that the interface's size is hard-coded. You'd have to get an artist to redraw some bits if you wanted it to look nice.

I got the GOG version and converted all my files. I noticed it could find the map file so I moved it to were the log file was looking for it. But now the SIRTECH screen appears and now gives me the following error:

• Runtime error
  • Press (esc) to exit
  • Number of tilesets in code does not match data file

Any help would be much appreciated.

Got this working, Seemed my batch renamer missed a file

I've just discovered this game for Pandora. Thank you for your work quartercast!

You're welcome, have fun playing :)

JA2 kicks ass on Pandora, the combination of keyboard, nubs and touchscreen are a real dream for this game. I would say its just about the only full-featured portable experience for JA2!

Press SHIFT to FFWD through milita turns btw.

Having some libg++ errors, and really wanting to play this on and updated 1ghz. any chance of an update or statically linked version please?

Back