sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

default.jpg

[Website] - [PND]

Note to developers :
This game couple QT with SDL. It's using SDL for sound and event-loop but is using QTopenGL to draw.
This make the game extremly portable.

Also the Screen seems to be too small and the cusor has a black rectangle behind it. The OGlES-stuff doesn't seem to be working nicely.

Holliefant said:
sry crashes when setting to full screen :(
Yes it does some nasty guess about screen resolution. Bubble chain don't have this issue, so I could have a look

mcobit said:
Also the Screen seems to be too small
Once the fullscreen crash will be gone, this shouldn't be an issue.

mcobit said:
and the cusor has a black rectangle behind it.
I could disable the custom cursor thingy as it is useless with a stylus.

mcobit said:
The OGlES-stuff doesn't seem to be working nicely.
The particules effects are slow as hell (it's way faster on my desktop).
I would like to disable it, but I've yet to find how to.

I'm glad someone have actually repport something about this. Now I will have a look (I wouldnt otherwise : why would I work on something nobody care ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
IS it GLES in the code, or GL with some adapter? (some folks suggest QT has a GL->GLES adapter, but I think QT is just handing the GL/GLES to the native GL/GLES libs, so no adaption.) I'm betting this has GLES code in it?

jeff

sebt3 I usually only report something when I think it is worth a report, if you prefer that I report every small thing I will do that of course :)

Bubble Chains? That one seems nice, did you port that? I never saw that but sometimes I overlook things :) /*Edit Found it, will test it right away :) */

Back