GP2X Ja2 On Gp2x?

Treebiter

Still Fresh
I've searched the topic extensively but found no answers (although they are undoubtebly out there) so it has come down to this. A forum post. So I ask, as a newbie and a terrible Googler, that you bear with me while I spew out my question in the form of this already long-winded ramble.

Is there a port of Jagged Alliance 2 for the GP2x or one in the works? I only ask as the source code is in the public domain and a Linux conversion already exists. I'd assume that the game by the look of it is within the GP2x's capability to run, but these things are rarely that straight-forward.

On another note, I ordered my GP2x last week and hope it will be dispatched tomorrow. Until then I'll be trawling the net in anticipation. Anyone know how accurate gp2x.co.uk's claim of 3-5 days delivery delay is?

Thanks.

I think the answer is not easily, the source is Window, including direct X, so not a straight forword port. It could be possible, there is a Linux version but there is no source for that, it's commercial.

I think the answer is not easily, the source is Window, including direct X, so not a straight forword port. It could be possible, there is a Linux version but there is no source for that, it's commercial.

Ah, I see. Well, I won't hold out hope then :). Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back