I've spilt tea on my pants, with my Pandora in my pocket!

Put the pandora in a box with unkooked rice.

Rice draws water from the environment.

Instead of rice you can also use the bags of grains in almost all electronics packaging. This bags also extracts moisture from the environment, only faster.

Remove battery, let it dry completely.

Carefully clean it with some slightly humid soft cloth, let it dry and put battery back in.

And when they say "let it dry", you should really give it a lot of time to dry. At least a day or two.

I'm having trouble believing this. You spilt tea on your pants, while your Pandora was in your pocket? Those must be some roomy Y-fronts, my friend.

D.

This is how I'm picturing how it went down, a Pandora being placed into a pocket and then tea being deliberately being poured down said pocket.

Why would you do such a thing?

This is how I'm picturing how it went down, a Pandora being placed into a pocket and then tea being deliberately being poured down said pocket.

More to the point, why does he have pockets in his pants? I mean, even I don't have those, and I'm pretty "out there" as far as freaky shit goes.

D.

More to the point, why does he have pockets in his pants? I mean, even I don't have those, and I'm pretty "out there" as far as freaky shit goes.

D.

Um... is there a joke I'm not getting? All my pants have pockets. Also...

I'm having trouble believing this. You spilt tea on your pants, while your Pandora was in your pocket? Those must be some roomy Y-fronts, my friend.

What do briefs have to do with either pants or pockets?

^ You're missing something. In the UK, "pants" refers solely to underpants, hence the ribbing. ;)

Was it earl grey?
tea_earl_grey_picard_small.jpg

Back