I've just held an n-gage

It does look pretty nice but i dont think that the capabilities of it are outside of the range of the gp32. if some of the bigger game producing companies worked on the gp32 i think that similar results could be achieved. The gp32 even has the movieplay back which i would say trumps the n-gage n e way B)

it doesnt have the things gp32 has but it still is a cool peice of hardware i will probably buy it just for the faact of having it and as a collection and the bluetooth talk thingy is cool. its cool but not the best handheld. its good tho judging from the graphics.

I really don't care that much about the n-gage, i think that the screen will be too small to play games on it. It seems just like a big hype to me. It will never replace my GP32!

i agree,the small screen was fine 13 years ago,like the screen on my turbo express,but i think the real issue is the battery recharge problem that you have to deal with on the n-gage.rechargable batteries only? come on. ive owned a motorola cell phone that you could remove the expensive,one of a kind rechargable battery from it,and replace it with regular alkaline batteries to use it!

I tried one 2day and although i do think that the screen quality and game graphics look quite nice its a bit chunky for a phone. Plus the screens a bit small. could have been a lot better with a little more design i think

Back