I've had enough!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Having worked a bit too much during for the last months, I'm a week off now, away from my office.

I might check eMails and the boards though, not sure how well this will work out.

Just posting this, in case you're missing me... don't worry, I'm not lost, I will come back :p

Take care of yourself, and be sure to have plenty of fun during your time off, ED. :) You deserve it.

Dammit ED! I just read the subject line and saw that it was from you and had a mini heart attack! I thought you were quitting for good! I read your post and feel better now. Take a well deserved break and recharge your evil. We don't need any tuckered out benign dragons around here. ;)

Last edited:
Having worked a bit too much during for the last months, I'm a week off now, away from my office.

I might check eMails and the boards though, not sure how well this will work out.

Just posting this, in case you're missing me... don't worry, I'm not lost, I will come back :p

Noooooooooooo my RMA!!!! I was so close!

Seriously though, take a break man. You're the soul of this project, so get some rest and come back refreshed. We've stuck with you this long, a week isn't going to kill anyone.

Have a nice vacation.

My advice to you is to kick back without any devices around you that even remotely resemble a computer for the coming week.

Just relax and have some fun like it's 1900 or so.

Glad to hear the heart of the Pandora is getting a week of rest. Come back to us feeling refreshed =) Enjoy the vacation!

Take your time. The last thing we need is a burned out ED. I hope your vacation will be fulfilling and refreshing!

But a little less dramatic effect for the thread title next time, OK? :p

Have a nice week, without pandorabuilding and stuff. You need and deserve it!

Ed, I must admit, at first it was a scary thread/topic title to read for me, because I thought you were going to blow your top, lol.

That was my intention... I wanted to be evil for once and add drama to the boards :)

The Pandor would be nothing without drama ;)

Yeeeesss. Moar drama!

If you ever visit Frankfurt/Main, I'd like to invite you to a beer. Just PM me ;)

All work and no play makes ED a dull boy. It makes anyone dull for that matter!

Back