It's really bad

Tell your story about pandora on this forum is not wrong at end of day this the wright place to write in,so i can get help from other members from here.
I don't want to labour the point, but you are writing about your experience with eBay, not the Pandora.

Exactly what kind of help from other members (other than commiserations) to expect to be able to get?

I would suggest that re-titling your post to "Ebay: It's really Bad" and the subtitle to "My item hasn't arrived from someone on eBay" would be a good move to really drive home the point to ensure anyone perusing the boards, thinking about buying a Pandora from Openpandora isn't put off from doing so.

I'm pleased you've posted, I really am (it just may not sound like it) but your story will hopefully serve as a warning to people. I just think you could choose your words much more carefully.

@sugarfix whats with the negativity?

hes just posting a story related to him trying to buy a pandora on ebay, that is all, hes not complaining about openpandora ltd hes just sharing his troubles with the pandora community members (he is part of the community aswell).

I think the only issue SugarFix had was that he didn't mention at the beginning that he ordered via eBay. The first post makes it sound like he ordered a Pandora from Craig and never got it. The rest of the story is fine and asking for experiences from other users is quite okay.

I'll fix the thread title so that no one can complain about it anymore ;)

@sugarfix whats with the negativity?

hes just posting a story related to him trying to buy a pandora on ebay, that is all, hes not complaining about openpandora ltd hes just sharing his troubles with the pandora community members (he is part of the community aswell).
I think I made it pretty clear in my last post that I was glad he had posted, how is that negative?

I was offering some advice to him about wording his posts a little better. After all, it took 11 posts before the OP even mentions eBay and the title is very misleading.

As you rightly point out, it's a community so I'm offering some friendly (I don't think I've attacked the OP in any way) advice so as there's no bad publicity reflected in any way on OPT who have nothing to do with this transaction.

yeah I didnt see your last post, I appologies, your first post however seemed negative, but as you said he didnt mention it right away about ebay.

It's good to know how bad it is ordering from ebay and now i'm really disappointed,sad i was hoping to get one and pandora console was my dream machine.

I'm part of the community but there's nothing can do just wait the seller to respond asap.

I hope it's resolved quickly for you.

I recently had a problem with a PayPal transaction, whereby a store I purchased an item from didn't bother sending it for an entire month - somehow I magically got a shipping cofirmation when I raised a dispute for the funds. :lol: Hopefully it will be just as easy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to know how bad it is ordering from ebay and now i'm really disappointed,sad i was hoping to get one and pandora console was my dream machine.

I'm part of the community but there's nothing can do just wait the seller to respond asap.
If ordering from ebay any high price item should be inur country overseas is dodgy m8 i truly hope you resolve this or the item turns up its worth the wait m8.

The seller has sent it on 18th may and the postage was only £6.00 which he has sent from uk same location as mine and it shouldn't take that long but i can't wait any longer,i'm just going to order one from gbax which is uk online store and there delivery is royal mail which is 24 hour service,i've never had problems with them.

I should of ordered from them in the first place.

The seller from ebay,can just give me an full refund,once he is back from Germany,before he went to france and came in few days,but i really don't know when will be back now.

I ordered a Bluray disc from Amazon Canada, it shipped on 15th March and I still haven't received it! Their ETA is after 16th June WTH! 3months! what kind of shipping service is that!

Amazon UK/US have no problems getting things here within 10 days.
I know; our [Canadian] postal service sucks. According to some people I've talked to, China's postal service is better. Last week, Canada Post went on strike, BTW.

Once, it took me over half a year to get a DVD in the mail [from Canada]; though I was living in a 3rd world country beside Haïti at the time.

The seller has file a claim to royal mail now they will investigate,where the parcel is gone,so they will try to find out.

Yes you are right about that.

Let the investigate carry on,i just bidded on another pandora on ebay and i won it by surprise and got it for good price,the seller will post it tommorrow.

Hopefully a happy ending for this tale soon then
smile.gif

Back