It's on its way!

I'm starting to get concerned myself... I looked it up Because i thought I was told I was betweee 1150 and 1250 but my email from feb 2010 says I'm 1000-1100. I would think I would have moved up?! I join the feeling skipped crowd. I ordered early day two. Should be soon.. I hope. I'm not bitchin I know the trials and tribulations that have gone on as I have watched for 2.5 years...

Les

When did you actually pay for the unit though? Some people took months to pay after the credit cards were refused and some of them were moved further back if they didn't pay within a certain time.

I paid by credit card at time of sale, it took some time to get a refund and repayment was done by bank transfer a short time later and if I remember correctly it took forever 4-5 day for the transfer to be found because I had my wife do the transfer and the were looking for my name. Still Feb 2010 when there was a huge buzz of it being the year of the pandora I was told my place in line was somewhere 1000-1100. Just found the two year old emails... I was refunded money and told I could repay by bank transfer 19 Jan 2009, payment was sent via bank transfer 23 Jan 2009. Most here who preodered in Sep 08 have simular stories. I know this might considered a huge delay... I still don't know how the money crisis of 2008 changes my quoted place in line from 2010. No Caig I'm not giving you my order number :) . I may talk to customer support though. I'm still here because I believe in your company and product. Happy Pandoraing

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm also worried. I'm supposed to be 1200-1300 on the queue, order date October 1st 13:04, and I haven't received a shipping mail, nor a Pandora.

My "Action required" mail to repay the Pandora was received on Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:50 PM, and I made the payment on Nov 21, 14:41.

I suppose I must contact Jacquelin.

I sent you a message about your order but you didn't answer.

Well, I'm also worried. I'm supposed to be 1200-1300 on the queue, order date October 1st 13:04, and I haven't received a shipping mail, nor a Pandora.

My "Action required" mail to repay the Pandora was received on Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:50 PM, and I made the payment on Nov 21, 14:41.

I suppose I must contact Jacquelin.

Does this mean all peorderers should have received some message? I haven't but am patiently waiting. Then again, I might not have gotten a message cause I have recently checked in with Jaquelin on some things. Seeing things like the "kid in a candy store" type threads really has gotten me a bit anxious and excited! Updates got me feeling I may be getting close to the magic email of joy!

Does this mean all peorderers should have received some message? I haven't but am patiently waiting. Then again, I might not have gotten a message cause I have recently checked in with Jaquelin on some things. Seeing things like the "kid in a candy store" type threads really has gotten me a bit anxious and excited! Updates got me feeling I may be getting close to the magic email of joy!
Craig meant that he sent me yesterday a private message through the forum that I didn't answered. I didn't notice until now.

He was not referring to a mail, so don't worry.

I already answered. Thanks for the notification, Craig. :)

I'm starting to get concerned myself... I looked it up Because i thought I was told I was betweee 1150 and 1250 but my email from feb 2010 says I'm 1000-1100. I would think I would have moved up?! I join the feeling skipped crowd. I ordered early day two. Should be soon.. I hope. I'm not bitchin I know the trials and tribulations that have gone on as I have watched for 2.5 years...

Les

When did you actually pay for the unit though? Some people took months to pay after the credit cards were refused and some of them were moved further back if they didn't pay within a certain time.

I ordered 7:58 am on 2/10/2008 and was advised queue position of 1300-1400 in September 2010.

We are eating in to the queue from both ends at a rapid speed now. Remember if you can't wait you can be very very kind and upgrade your order (and I cannot stress how helpful that is to the project).

We're getting there though, I'm deeply looking forward to the point where we don't have to have sleepless nights and such and can actually get on with making openPandora a huge success.

I'm so excited! I just got my shipping email. I've been pretty quiet of the boards for a while to make the wait easier,but I'm back now. I have plans to do lots of gaming and hacking (making PNDs too) once it arrives. For those interested, approximately queue of 1200-1300. Ordered on Oct 4.

I'm so excited! I just got my shipping email. I've been pretty quiet of the boards for a while to make the wait easier,but I'm back now. I have plans to do lots of gaming and hacking (making PNDs too) once it arrives. For those interested, approximately queue of 1200-1300. Ordered on Oct 4.

Hi,

Have you upgraded to premium ? Craig's Queue ? Ordered the second of October and haven't received an email so far :( .

Cheers

Did not upgrade to premium(don't have the funds) and ordered from Craig. If you haven't yet, you could ask who you bought it from the status of your order.

Did not upgrade to premium(don't have the funds) and ordered from Craig. If you haven't yet, you could ask who you bought it from the status of your order.

Hi,

Thanks, I tried to avoid emailing them this past two years and a half and only did once because I was changing flat ... Just emailed them (Craig's shop) to get some information.

Well cheers and have fun with your toy :D

EDIT: Got a reply from Jacquelyn at 21h45 which is pretty incredible, and as great as it could be.

EDIT: Got a reply from Jacquelyn at 21h45 which is pretty incredible, and as great as it could be.
In my case, I haven't received a definitive answer neither from Craig nor from Jacquelin :( (I emailed sales@openpandora.org before noticing Craig's private message).

Craig, have you seen my PM?

Back