It's on its way!

shadow.8

After years of waiting, I just received my shipping email, not minutes ago!!! I'm so excited... :D :D :D :D I wish I didn't have a lot of work this week, I haven't even loaded my SD Card of emulators yet.

Approximate queue position: 1450 - 1550.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU! to OpenPandora. It's been an interesting ride so far. I hope it's been worth the wait.

So, what should I download first? I'm thinking some PSX, maybe SNES... How's GemRB working? B)

Congratulations and welcome to the club ;)

Haven't tried GemRB yet but I've seen quite a few people struggling with getting the data files setup properly.

PSX emulation is working quite nice, I'm sure you'll like it.

congratulation-70.gif

After years of waiting, I just received my shipping email, not minutes ago!!! I'm so excited... :D :D :D :D I wish I didn't have a lot of work this week, I haven't even loaded my SD Card of emulators yet.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU! to OpenPandora. It's been an interesting ride so far. I hope it's been worth the wait.

So, what should I download first? I'm thinking some PSX, maybe SNES... How's GemRB working? B)

Oh I had a 16gig memory card prepared and ready a week before it arrived.. I had a little of everything on it.

Hi,

great news,

could you please post your original order time/date and location.

I am starting to see several people now posting that have a shipping email, that seem to have ordered after I did,

My order was confirmed at 11.31 on 1st Oct 2008 (UK) from Craigs shop.

Just getting a little worried that I may have been missed, but don't want to hassle the team, as I know they are very busy.

thanks Grezm

have you upgraded your order to premium?

Hi,

great news,

could you please post your original order time/date and location.

I am starting to see several people now posting that have a shipping email, that seem to have ordered after I did,

My order was confirmed at 11.31 on 1st Oct 2008 (UK) from Craigs shop.

Just getting a little worried that I may have been missed, but don't want to hassle the team, as I know they are very busy.

thanks Grezm

I am 1300 - 1400 and nothing yet - hope thats a mistake or the poster is giving incorrect information.

My order date is 2 Oct 2008 at 7:58 am (I ordered immediately on the first day but it all went wrong etc etc and it took until then to sort out).

The games i plan to play on it, when i get it in about 7'ish days :)

Diablo

Alundra

Full Throttle

wipeout

rayman 1

Final Fantasy 9

Metal slug 2

Comic Zone

Mickey Mania

Blazing Star

Worms World Party

Worms Armageddon

Electronia

Mr. Driller

Payback

Mega Man

Super Mario Brothers 3

Kirbeys Adventure

Earthworm JIm

Soul Blazer

Arconoid

Super Mario World 2

Super Mario Kart

Super Mario World

Super Metroid

Secret of Mana

Zelda a Link to the Past

I actually didn't order 'till October 5th, but was estimated at 1500-1600. I figured 2 1/2 years ago I was at the tail end of the first batch, but with all the cancellations and what not, I assumed I moved up in the queue. I don't know what happened for the other people that haven't gotten anything yet, but can only hope this means I might see something soon.

However good you think it's going to be, it's better. Trust me. Absolutely bloody love this little thing. Persevere with any config/setup issues and it'll repay you a million times over.

Sat here with my 4 month old baby fast asleep on my shoulder, playing Earthbound on the SNES emu. Bliss :D

I'm starting to get concerned myself... I looked it up Because i thought I was told I was betweee 1150 and 1250 but my email from feb 2010 says I'm 1000-1100. I would think I would have moved up?! I join the feeling skipped crowd. I ordered early day two. Should be soon.. I hope. I'm not bitchin I know the trials and tribulations that have gone on as I have watched for 2.5 years...

Les

I'm starting to get concerned myself... I looked it up Because i thought I was told I was betweee 1150 and 1250 but my email from feb 2010 says I'm 1000-1100. I would think I would have moved up?! I join the feeling skipped crowd. I ordered early day two. Should be soon.. I hope. I'm not bitchin I know the trials and tribulations that have gone on as I have watched for 2.5 years...

Les

When did you actually pay for the unit though? Some people took months to pay after the credit cards were refused and some of them were moved further back if they didn't pay within a certain time.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations and especially SONY for the awesome gif. I'm super excited. :)

I agree with SONY, queue numbers probably aren't the best. I believe I ordered October 1st but I can't seem to find the email right now. If you're concerned, I suggest emailing OpenPandora. I emailed them last week (I was considering upgrading to Premium but decided against it...) and had a reply within a few hours. I seriously wish you guys get your Pandoras soon because I understand how annoying it can be waiting and not knowing. But try to be patient. It WILL happen. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm also worried. I'm supposed to be 1200-1300 on the queue, order date October 1st 13:04, and I haven't received a shipping mail, nor a Pandora.

My "Action required" mail to repay the Pandora was received on Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:50 PM, and I made the payment on Nov 21, 14:41.

I suppose I must contact Jacquelin.

I too can confirm that the Pandora is awesome. For those still waiting, dig deep for patience. I bought a PSP a year ago and that did a great job to keep me patient. For games they are so cool! But now I have litle pandy, poor psp doesn't get touched (well maybe only now and again to test a new HOT game) but for the most part, its a dust collector. I'm old school DOS for me I love the Pandora. I also was deprived from all the consoles as a kid (well except from the VZ200 that is) so I love the idea to test all those consoles on the go.

So for those who are waiting, be patient. If I lost mine now (say a dog ate it or something) I would buy another. As outdated as some people say, I still would buy another. It's just cool.

Heads up future Pandorians!

Middo

Back