ITS EVERYONES FAVOURITE THREAD

lol, I was gonna ask a question and saw that my post was quoted before it started dieing. If you are a newbie, it's nice to have a distro that supports it already. SuSE probably would, since I haven't really had any hardware not work with it. You would probably have to have a really weird card for it not to work

Anyway, I brought this thread up in the first place to ask what kind of programs give a good OS X look, almost identical? You know, themes and stuff like that. The closer I can get it, the better. I'm using KDE 3.2 at the moment.

Desktop2.jpg

Desktop.jpg

Bblean+win2k.

jegHegy posted on Feb 12 2005 at 10:12 PM said:
Dozer posted on Feb 12 2005 at 10:19 PM said:
Bblean+win2k.
i love you ;_;

edit: also, have you tried bblean 1.13 beta5 yet? it rocks.
I saw it was out but I've been sticking with the stable releases. I'll download it later and give it a go though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Feb 14 2005 at 10:04 AM said:
Is bblean more or less a direct port of BlackBox? I may have to give it a whirl.
not at all. as far as i know none of the bb4win branches used code straight from the *nix version. think of them more as remakes or clones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also gone quite simple, the dock was annoying me.

I got into the whole desktop thing again today, I ended up going back to Milk Redux:

@DemonStar55:

where did you get this wallpaper, or ist it your own creation?
i don't like pictures on the desktop, but this looks quite unobtrusive. are there other wallpapers from different games?

Back