Its Decision Time

R.B

Its decision time, you have to choose between a DSi XL with flash card and a PSP 3000 V5.03 with 32GB memory card, you can only choose one, which one do you choose

SONY said:
WTF? How many DSi LL/XL's and PSP's have you owned in your life???
we all know what you would pick :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you've had both before anyway, and found them insufficient?

SONY said:
WTF? How many DSi LL/XL's and PSP's have you owned in your life???
4 PSP
3 DSi LL
2 DSi XL

Why so many of each? And do you have any remaining of those consoles?

R.B said:
Its decision time, you have to choose between a DSi XL with flash card and a PSP 3000 V5.03 with 32GB memory card, you can only choose one, which one do you choose
None. Wait for 3D DS.

Orion4874 said:
DaveC said:
R.B said:
None. Wait for 3D DS.
That would be my choice as well.
Yeah, why rush into buying something when something so much better has already been announced? This isn't something that may or may not be real and coming out someday, the 3D DS is real.

Err. Damn. Given that I'd pick the PSP-3000, but really the 2000 is the obvious choice (no lines across the screen, much better CFW capabilities).

Only reason I wouldn't pick the DSi XL is I have rather small hands (although oddly enough for dual analog I prefer the Xbox Duke to the S-Controller or Xbox 360 controller), and I'm waiting for the 3DS to come out so it'd be redundant.

Nova said:
Why so many of each? And do you have any remaining of those consoles?
I still have a PSP thanks to fellow member SONY, you should ask how meney he has got (BIG LOT)

yeah but i bet he doesnt keep buying them and selling them again.
just buy one of each and keep them all, you could probably afford to do that with the money you've lost in "trading" machines so many times. i really don't understand it. stop hopping from wagon to wagon and just stick with something.

Go for neither and get yourself a 32gb iphone 4 with an icontrol pad. Once it gets jailbroken, there must be a good chance of decent emulation on it

x68000 said:
Go for neither and get yourself a 32gb iphone 4 with an icontrol pad. Once it gets jailbroken, there must be a good chance of decent emulation on it
Zodttd had moved off the scene for a while to focus on Android, IIRC. He was the sole developer for any half-decent emulators on iDevices. Also, Craig says the iCP's will start being built once all 4000 Pandoras are finished, so they're a long way off yet :(.

quote said:
x68000 said:
Zodttd had moved off the scene for a while to focus on Android, IIRC. He was the sole developer for any half-decent emulators on iDevices. Also, Craig says the iCP's will start being built once all 4000 Pandoras are finished, so they're a long way off yet :( .
With that faster processor it would be nice to see someone get to grips with it. Once Craig gets the pad out (which feels great to use btw) i'm sure Zod will want to get his hands on all that iCash

Back