Ithic.com Free Shipping on Everything UPS Ground/USPS in US

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Initially I was offering free UPS Ground shipping on the Open Pandora this month After fighting with Prestashop' s shipping interface, I've added the shipping rates into all other items, so what you see the items listed on Ithic.com includes shipping. Open Pandora units will ship UPS Ground Free within the US, for those needing them quicker, upgrade options on shipping are available.

Smaller orders now include the shipping rate in the with price of the items. These will ship USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail depending on the size of the purchase.

Prestashop even admits that their UPS module will only work for domestic or international orders, not both.

For anyone outside of the US wanting anything from Ithic.com, please drop me a message via the website and we'll figure out the most cost effective way to get things to you via USPS or UPS. It's helpful to know what you want, the country you live in, and your city & postal code in that message. USPS will not ship lithium batteries of any sort outside the US.

For those Canadian customers looking for an Open Pandora, I've also figured out a workaround for those in Canada looking to avoid excessive UPS charges on brokerage and then Canadian Government charges for taxes. I will ship two packages. One via USPS with the Pandora and charger, a second package ships with just the Lithium Polymer battery via UPS. Since the battery is a low value item, UPS doesn't tack on brokerage fees or Canadian tax. Right now this double shipment method to Canada is $550 total. There's a possibility of a $60 tax via Canadian Post when retrieving the Pandora, but it's a heck of a lot better than that tax and a $70 UPS Customs Brokerage Charge.

I've added some really nice stylus from Tomee to the shop, some suede microfiber towels for padding your Pandora in a backpack or some of the hard shelled protective cases on Ithic.com

Thank you for the continued support!

So sorta off topic but while your Likly to read this do we still have our choice of colors ? No bigee but if I can get that info that would make me happy

^

I replied in the other thread you asked about this. Yesterday I had a black ReBirth Edition returned, it's yours for the taking. Nothing is wrong with it, just the people who bought thought the Pandora was too complicated to setup. I'm not going to put it on the site but drop me a PM here or a message when you order a Platinum unit from the shop. I'll hold this black one for you. I tested it, put the latest firmware on it, there's no issues with the unit other than user incompetence from the people who bought it last month.

hehe, this woulda been nice 2 weeks ago... but thanks link for getting me my pandora! it's really great that you are doing this for us :)

That and the part that (i think?) says free shipping. I am one lucky kid (age 15) in that my dad works at the border, so we have an american mailing address and I can order things online from anywhere that ships U.S. (which makes being a computer hobbyist a lot easier)

^

I replied in the other thread you asked about this. Yesterday I had a black ReBirth Edition returned, it's yours for the taking. Nothing is wrong with it, just the people who bought thought the Pandora was too complicated to setup. I'm not going to put it on the site but drop me a PM here or a message when you order a Platinum unit from the shop. I'll hold this black one for you. I tested it, put the latest firmware on it, there's no issues with the unit other than user incompetence from the people who bought it last month.
Thank you I for some reason couldn't find the other thread .

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say, it has met most of my expectations, but flipped one of them. I assumed (based on prior knowledge of a pentium 4 pc) that it would run N64 beautifully, and PSX with some lag. I was astonished that this device (at 850mhz, vs 1900) outperformed the pc's psx emulator. This is a bit of a disappointment though, because of my strong ties to the Nintendo console, and I hope that either i can learn how to make mupen64plus better, or someone will come along with that same desire and a little more linux know-how.

Link, you have made my road trip this year better in advance :) Thanks, man!

Back