IT SHIPPED!!!!

akarolick

I finally ordered again and it just shipped today! I was a Craig preorder and have been very disgruntled for YEARS now. I finally saved up enough pennies and ordered on Friday. I am absolutely beside myself that I will FINALLY be getting a device that I have pined over for so very long. As frustrating as this entire ordeal has been I am ecstatic that the drama is at an end and I can finally be a part of the community that I have been living vicariously through for all of these years.

Excellent, welcome to the Pandora/Pyra family. So many great things to see and do, I don't know what to recommend first. Sorry your wait was so long, but just remember:

Good things come to those who wait ;)

Chris

8mh3MLC.jpg

Now comes the hard part. http://repo.openpandora.org

im not a fan of these posts. its like those old premium delivery posts that made me think that actual craigs preorders were being shipped at first

im not a fan of these posts. its like those old premium delivery posts that made me think that actual craigs preorders were being shipped at first
My bad those always pissed me off too. I probably should have said "I ordered again!". I just wanted to voice my excitement about overcoming years of frustration.

Congratulations! I was in the same situation as you and also re-ordered after making a noisy thread on the forums. But since I got the Pandora, I use it every single day for University work, for gaming, for creative writing. I know for those of us who never got the Craig orders it's been hard, but I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Congratulations ! You'll get a wonderful machine. The only problem is that it doesn't come with free time to be able to use it fully. ;)

Back