First Impressions

Lethargy

Still Fresh
Well my Pandora arrived on Friday (eBay purchase - sorry guys, wasn't patient enough to wait for production to resume). Haven't had much time to play with it yet, but first impressions are very good :) Build quality is a lot better than I was expecting after having read about all the issues people have been having - I think my unit was a recent Premium order though. I am very impressed with the feel of the keyboard - very happy as one of my main aims is to finally complete all those text adventures I never got round to completing all those years ago.

Now all I need to do is find my old Wipeout PS1 disc and I will be in retro-gaming heaven :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to say I was not bothered about a keyboard and thought it was a waste of time but when I first used it, it became clear why OPT decided to include one.

Everything is included for a reason and work flawlessly (in my opinion) I thought the nubs were alot of hassle for nothing but they are very useful and I am glad I did not go for a 1/no nubber.

Got to say I was not bothered about a keyboard and thought it was a waste of time but when I first used it, it became clear why OPT decided to include one.

Everything is included for a reason and work flawlessly (in my opinion) I thought the nubs were alot of hassle for nothing but they are very useful and I am glad I did not go for a 1/no nubber.
Actually, it's meant to be the first Linux computer with awesome gaming controls.

Back