Finally able to pull the trigger...... again

akarolick

So after never receiving my Order from 2009 (CRAIG!!!!!!), I have finally talked my wife into letting me pull the trigger on a 1Ghz. I have been watching DragonBox.de like a hawk waiting until this paycheck to finally place the order and now that I have the $$ there are none in stock............. Any clue when more might be available? I love you guys! I can't wait to finally be able to contribute some code! ( I understand I could have done this over the years but writing code for a toy I don't have just hurts)

YAY!

We're really out of stock since two days ago - but next week we'll have them back :)
That is the BEST news I have heard since I first read about this project WAAAAAY back at gp32x.de!

Thanks so much everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. I've been on the fence if I ought to do a 1GHz upgrade for a while, but this really means that I must make up my mind or miss out, right?

We're really out of stock since two days ago - but next week we'll have them back :)
Day of the Pandora?

Hm. I've been on the fence if I ought to do a 1GHz upgrade for a while, but this really means that I must make up my mind or miss out, right?
I am in the same boat.  I want to stick with the original specs because it is what hooked me, but I want what the 1GHZ offers.  Unless someone gives me a bunch of money I think I will stick with what I have and remind myself that the Pyra is coming.

So I see there are now a whole bunch of "Megapacks" on Dragonbox but it appears the voucher doesn't work with those and there is no option to buy only a 1Ghz Pandora. Am I doing something wrong?

1GHz are still out of stock as of today, Kcilorak.

EDIT: Apparently I lied - they are in! sorry :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's what I figured I was just trying to use the voucher, which cannot be successfully applied to the megapack.

Back