It is possible to port Ikemen?

Not quite sure what you're referring to here. PainTown for the Pandora was built in 2011, and has v3.4.0.

The PainTown site refers to v3.6
I can upgrade the package is there's a high demand :p
I've just tried some SF3 chars in the Windows build of PainTown, and they are really broken, but they work fine in Ikemen, so it's probably not worth it.
Thanks for offer though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite sure what you're referring to here. PainTown for the Pandora was built in 2011, and has v3.4.0.

The PainTown site refers to v3.6
I can upgrade the package is there's a high demand :p
I've just tried some SF3 chars in the Windows build of PainTown, and they are really broken, but they work fine in Ikemen, so it's probably not worth it.
Thanks for offer though :)
Hey pmprog, i am not at home now but i am just curious, did you try the Mugen 1.0 and Winmugen to compare results? As i can remember the Winmugen version had an issue only with the palettes (the real issue was on the DOS version, none on the Linux but the people assumed the issue) but can't remember if it have something to do with the gameplay. If not, i am going to try it later at home and compare both version of the characters to compare the results :D .

By the way, thanks sebt3.

Hey pmprog, i am not at home now but i am just curious, did you try the Mugen 1.0 and Winmugen to compare results? As i can remember the Winmugen version had an issue only with the palettes (the real issue was on the DOS version, none on the Linux but the people assumed the issue) but can't remember if it have something to do with the gameplay. If not, i am going to try it later at home and compare both version of the characters to compare the results :D .
Mugen 1.0 didn't work at all (characters wouldn't load), where as Winmugen versions loaded, but fireballs didn't move, and it got stuck in an infinite loop causing zero damage on the brief test that I did.
Ikemen is definately the way to go for 1v1 fighters (at least, based on the lastest official windows binary releases)

yay! I' ve been wanting a decent mugen implementation for years. The only versions I ever really played were on dreamcast homebrew and xbox. Hope it can be done with ikeman! thanks for looking into this.

The MUGEN implementation is near perfect, but still need to work on the options and that stuff. Actually you must config the controls and make everything by edit the files. Anyway I was playing with some of the more complex characters 2 days ago and they seems to work OK. Evilken is 100% compatible and everything's working fine but Warusaki3's Dio still have the Stand glitch.

Back