Isn't Going To Bed Nice?

My words exactly, Wolfsclaw :p

I go to bed late and get up soon. Sometimes I don't even sleep inbetween, Actually, I usually only sleep every second or third night or when my girlfriend occupies me - can't stay up all night while she lies on my couch, it seems wrong ;)

6-12 hours a day! i have a friend who takes naps, so we would be outside, and hed go home to take a nap.

finty101 posted on May 15 2004 at 09:24 AM said:
6-12 hours a day! i have a friend who takes naps, so we would be outside, and hed go home to take a nap.
Ive got a mate like that he only tends to do it in the summer tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hate going to bed cos of the halloucogenic state before I went to sleep. But that's over (badtoad pwnsz for informing me of what it was, though I was going insane) so now sleep is great! :D

hehe, i do exactly the same Mark, i got a stack of Magazines next to my bed (all old magazines going back to a few CLASH) and i just read a few, i love reading the news section in ONM, ciz u can see what they thought would happen and compare it to wat did actualy happen

I always hate going to bed, but then when im in bed its heaven

I used to be a pretty bad insomniac (probably due to my over-game-exposed brain)

but wait to you have a kid. 5 seconds peace and quite and I'm asleep!

[edit]mmm... bed , I'm feeling tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Back