Is This Ok, Or Am I Tempting Fate?

ste_167

Website
Visit site
My brother's gone away for a couple of months working at a wildlife park in Zimbabwe. He's into his second month and doing well.

Tonight after witnessing England getting knocked out, I decided to get a pizza from my local takeaway to cheer myself up a bit.

My brother goes there alot.

He's often pissed.

They tend to take this piss out of him a bit. They do like him though.

Tonight, they asked about him in their usual piss-taking tones, and I decided to change the atmosphere...

Putting on my best sombre face (easily done, thanks to that twat Ronaldo..) and told them that my brother had been in 'a bit of an accident'.

'Canoing, it seems. Trapped underneath.'

'Very vague details, they don't speak English'

'Lost limb'

'Coma'

I left the takeaway with a lovely 10" ham, onion, mushroom, and pepper pizza (not my usual, by any means) with a slight grin on my face. They were a little shocked by the terrible, terrible news.

*Dungeon Keeper Voice* How delightfully evil. I might have said something about his last words being about their pizza dulling his senses enough to keep him from getting out of the situation.

*Back to normal* Funny, not the worst thing anyone else's ever done.

Winterkid posted on Jul 2 2006 at 06:43 AM said:
*Dungeon Keeper Voice* How delightfully evil. I might have said something about his last words being about their pizza dulling his senses enough to keep him from getting out of the situation.

*Back to normal* Funny, not the worst thing anyone else's ever done.
Send your minions to mine the gold seams below the pizza shop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back