Is There A Sudoku Game??

Kumaki

A Sudoku written just for Pandy?  I mean, I know can emulate, say DS, which has Sudoku games, but I'm looking for a Sudoku written just for Pandy.

Any luck?

I skimmed thru Repo, and didn't have any luck...but there's a lot of stuff in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great timing i could use one

i know this is off topic but does anyone know of a Go program for the Pandy? so i could maybe play over the wifi with peeps

I haven't found one either that I like.there was a very basic one a long time ago but not well suited to Pandora IMHO.

The DS has some nice ones but I found the way I wanted to use it didn't work right.  The handwriting number wouldn't register.

My favorite is on android, genina.com.  But it doesn't work with apkenv and I don't remember if it worked on pandroid but I not a fan of that since I have a CC unit.  Also, I don't like to load that up just for a couple of games.

I am now looking for a good java one to try.

Edit: Here's the old one in archive here

Lately I've been playing these types of games and some multiplayer card games with Firefox on the pandy.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I thought I'd put it out there.

It's funny, i found a sudoku java app a few days ago and I was thinking "meh, people don't do Sudoku anymore these days, nobody will want it" and I am actually surprised to see there's some interest there. 

Excellent!  I love these sort of things...puzzle type and logic games, even crossword puzzles on occasion.  If there is a Pandora-specific version of Sudoku, then I'd be happy.  BTW, I really enjoy your blog, ekianjo - it's a great read for any Pandora user.  Keep up the great work.

I've written a few logic puzzle games (but not a Sudoku yet, although I have considered it) that I will be porting to Pandora at some point -

Ken2X - (Ken Ken)

ken00.png ken01.png ken02.png

ken03.png ken04.png

SuQo - (SuKo)

suqo01.PNG suqo02.PNG suqo03.PNG

suqo04.PNG suqo05.PNG

These are both very simple concept games, but require the same type of logic as Sudoku, and play similarly.

Another game I started was a game called "Bridges", which entails linking islands together with "roads/connections."

Another game I started was a game called "Bridges", which entails linking islands together with "roads/connections."

Is that another implementation of the same bridges puzzle we already have in the sgt puzzles collection?

- Neelix
I have no idea - I haven't got the "sgt puzzle collection" But I will have soon, methinks! :)

a little OT

I love puzzle games too, though not sudoku is a little too hard for my liking.

If your Pandora browser can play this, I recommend it, I really like it, if you can clear level 10 I'd say you pretty good :)

I been playing it a fair bit lately when have a few mins to burn during lunch...

http://www.playadrift.com/

1369473_3.jpg

It does look exactly the same concept, yes, just in a 3D cube style with nicer look.

....and I see that Flow Free is available in Google Play Store, so thanks for that heads up, I'm d/l it now :)

Edit:

Also, on Play Store, under "User Also Installed", there is one called Flow Cube, which is even more like it, using a 3D cube ... Getting this one instead

It does look exactly the same concept, yes, just in a 3D cube style with nicer look.

....and I see that Flow Free is available in Google Play Store, so thanks for that heads up, I'm d/l it now :)

Edit:

Also, on Play Store, under "User Also Installed", there is one called Flow Cube, which is even more like it, using a 3D cube ... Getting this one instead
This is an Android game?  Was just wondering...because I was about to try Notaz's Android PND.  Guess I might as well bite the proverbial bullet.  HEY!  I said bullet and not GTA........oh hey, GTA is available on Android...

...Just kidding!   :D   To whomever might be listening.

Back