GP2X Stppc2x News

ledow

Website
www.ledow.org.uk
Just to reassure everyone, I'm still working on STPPC2x after my "version 1.0" release.

At the moment, I have the following in progress for "version 1.1":

Menus - Added indicators on the main menu to tell whether a game requires numeric digit input (e.g. filling, solo, unequal), supports "cursor key" control (e.g. sokoban, maze3d, etc.) or has its own solver.

Mosco - Various memory cleanups, a working "end-of-game" detector with "flash" ( so that you know you've won) - I left a bug in the version released for v1.0 that lets you complete the game even if some of the conditions aren't met.

Solo (Sudoku) - Perfect display with all the intermediate lines but in a "normal" resolution now. 4x4 sudoku is also playable because I've adjusted the "digit" input code (e.g. Press L/R to increase digit and X to enter it into a square) so that you can use the letters too... 4x4 sudoku needs 1-9, A-G, for instance.

Unequal - Because of the above, you can now play much larger unequal games too, and smaller games now only let you select numbers that are "in range" (e.g. 1 - 4 on a 4x4 unequal, 0-9 on a 10x10 unequal, 0-G on a 16x16 unequal etc.)

Loopy - New SVN updates provide better puzzle generation when using "Great Hexagonal" layouts etc.

I'm also working on a Kakuro puzzle, because it's nice to have a new puzzle each time I put out a big update.

Back