Is There A Hockey Game Similar To Sensible Soccer?

Alex.

Retired
I really enjoy playing Sensi on DrMD, it is simply superior to Fifa in fun and gameplay (too bad the team names and score during play aren't showed in DrMD :(). Are there any other sport games that have similar gameplay to this one? I'm looking for a nice simple hockey game that's decently emulated on the GP32 :)

Thanks a lot! Long live Sensi!

- Alex

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I tried them all, but unfortunately, while they are very well emulated, they lack the fluidity I hoped for. The one that came the closest was Ice Hockey for the NES, nice and simple. Most hockey games are just too bulky. I guess a lesson was learned though, Sensible Soccer cannot be equalled in matters of fun and playability. :D

- Alex

then you didn't try blades of steel. Blades of steel is like Ice hockey only with better fights and much better graphics. There's no penaltys for off sides, or anything like that, its just straight up hockey with none of the baggage.

Oh yes, Blades of Steel seemed quite nice, it's just that it flickered a lot in LittleJohn, which put me off :(

- Alex

Back