Is Psx Good On Caanoo?

FEARcaanoo

Still Fresh
I was wondering before I download it if the playstation emulator run games well on the gp2x consoles. My android phone runs them flawlessly so I have high hopes here lol. But yea from anybody who has tried it out, does it run well?

Not fullspeed. With some slowdowns almost all the games! :D But they are mostly playable!

DJRoby4 said:
Not fullspeed. With some slowdowns almost all the games! :D But they are mostly playable!
Well im just going to start out with games like PUZZLE BOBBLE 2 and 3. Would simple stuff like that have slowdown too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried puzzle bobble 2, it was slow at first but it seems to go at regular speed during the gameplay. Except during the first section maybe because it had a moving background.

Akabei said:
It really depends on the game. Wing Commander III works like a charm(and is still a beauty on the small screen).
It seems that in puzzle bobble if anything is going on in the background (moving sky), there's a little slowdown, not a big deal considering what kind of game it is.

Review for some games on PSCX Rearmed. If you like it, please write some of your experiences here too :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/63133-psx-rearmed-gameplay-reviews/

Back