Is It Possible To Map Another Menu Button In Fceu?

trayvyz

Still Fresh
Since FCEU doesn't use all the buttons on the Wiz, it's a pity to put unnecessary stress on the volume buttons (which btw don't even affect the volume when used...) to bring up the menu, since they don't appear to be very tolerant (and you can't really blame them, they weren't made for that). Is there a way to change that by default? I tried the menus and it's got options to map many buttons except to bring up the menu.

GeorgyPorgy said:
Since FCEU doesn't use all the buttons on the Wiz, it's a pity to put unnecessary stress on the volume buttons (which btw don't even affect the volume when used...) to bring up the menu, since they don't appear to be very tolerant (and you can't really blame them, they weren't made for that). Is there a way to change that by default? I tried the menus and it's got options to map many buttons except to bring up the menu.
L + Menu also brings up the emulator menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reo said:
GeorgyPorgy said:
L + Menu also brings up the emulator menu.

Well, still won't work for me, since I have Load State on L. I was hoping for something like Y button. Thanks a lot though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back