Is It Just Me ! I Cant See Very Well In The Dingoo Lcd Screen

renejr902

Website
Visit site
my english is not great. i will try to explain my problem.

When i looking the screen in any game or in main menu, The picture looks blinding and Glare. It's like if I see double a little. I see like two different shades (level) of brightness . Then if I look only with one eye, this effect disappears. So I am unable to watch it with my two eyes, without hurting my eyes. My girlfriend found it very funny because she did not understand my problem at all. She sees the picture very well. I think I have trouble with the poor quality of angles of the dingoo. Because my left eye sees darker than my right eye, it causes me to see GLARE

i tried to change the level of brightness it doenst solve my problem

i dont have the problem with my others handheld. and i have the wiz, gp2x, ds, psp, gp32...

Thanks for help LOL

I don't think it's just you. :) I've noticed a similar effect, but I haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is. It doesn't distract me too much but I think we're seeing the same thing.

someone from another forum , explain me the problem, its exactly what i see:

' The major drawback of the A320 is that it uses a vertical screen put horizontally... The consequence is that each eye does not receive the same light. Just try to look at the screen when your dingoo is vertical, you'll see that it's much more pleasant to the eyes '

thats my problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I know what you are talking about! I need to hold my Dingoo slightly angled to the right to see it properly - not great for gaming but you get used to it after a while! Have not seen double on it though so might just be my screen .. :)

no i dont see double lol. it just hard to explain.

i sold it for that viewing problem and because i prefer the wiz performance in emulators.
still a good handheld for the price.

Back