Is Asr In English Or Something Else?

toxik

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I was just wondering whether ASR was in english and if not are they gonna make an english version cos is sounds like a pretty good game and if its in english I might consider buying it :)

EDIT: and also is it just me or is gp32emu.com down?

well, the game is in japanese (or korean of something) so you wont get much out of it if you dont speak the langage. someone was translating it but i havn't heard any news about it lately.

and yes i think GP32emu is down :blink:

Its in something else- Korean, making it unplayable.

An English version is doubtful in the foreseeable future, but who knows?

According to GuyFawkes, Gp32emu.com is just down due to "DNS issues" and will be back tomorrow.

Hope this helped. :)

Grr, Did you all know there was a 10% patch out there. The game quits after that point, but at least you get 10% in english. It was hosted on the gamepark ftp, and some developers and such got it for promotional purposes. Now the ftp is down, and no-one has the patch, and those who do say "If I give it to you, it may decrease the chances of gamepark making a 100% patch." Great, so there is a patch, but no-one has it.

It is called something like asto_en.gdt (forgot the actual extension, its whatever those patch files always have.

If anyone actually has this patch, please do us a favor and help, I doubt that it really makes a difference to gamepark now, and it would make all of us gamers very happy (and probably buy ASR just for the 10%).

Thank you.

mth411@yahoo.com

Back