English patches to games?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I just ordered Kimchi Men and Little Wizards as they sounded good and I want some games that loko really good.. to show off the unit :) ASR looks fantastic, but without knowing Korean its a waste of money I bet :/ Tomak-again looks pretty, but is on backorder atLik Sang so I thoguht I'd wait.

I hope Kimchi and Little look good!

I've got Guarder and it doens't look so hot.. woops :)

But what about English patches? IS there an ASR coming out in English? Is there any public groups working on a patch themselves? ASR just looks gorgeous from the videos.. :/

Any english patches out there for various games?

jeff

Maybe we could have a website in english which explains what the different main scenes in asr mean, as ive hear that it is playable except that you can get stuck a point because of the language barrier.

Gamepark has said that they've translated ASR into English:
"We make the english translation of ASR in paper. but the quality was not good.
so, we remake the translation. but i do not expect the quality.
because the translator is not gamer."

Anyway, they're sure to come up with SOME kind of English translation when it gets released in the U.K.

I think there's also an unnofficial French translation being made... it's in past news on GP32news.com

So I say wait for one of them to come out; if you don't know Korean it'll be a pain to play through an RPG without knowing what they're saying (at least for me it will :D ).

I hope this was of some help...

hando posted on Mar 15 2003 said:
Well, game itself is quite addictive even not knowing korean. But well, this is not as fun if it would be in english.
How is the playing experience then? Not knowing Korean. is it a graphic UI so you know what items you're carrying, and how to pick up stuff, and how to cast spells, and do you have any idea what your'e doing? I'd hate to walk around blind. But if its 80% playable maybe I'll buy it.. just to support Gamepark :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know about everyone else but one of the best things about a rpg is ...the storyline, so theres no point in playin a rpg unless u know what the hell the games about ;)

Doss

Back