Is Anyone Getting Zelda OoT For The 3DS?

Well, it looks like OoT gave the 3DS a much needed boost. The Gamestop I use and two other nearby locations sold out of units the same day that game was released.

Lets remember the fact that Nintendo deliberately shipped to stores a minimal amount, because they're scared of 2nd hand re-sale.

I just bought a 3DS purely for this game and maybe a few mario or other mascot games that will come out

This little console is quite good i got my acekard working on it already so no need for a dsi anymore

OOT best game ever i think any way but aparently not

https://www.youtube.com/embed/P9EhvDAMjWc?feature=oembed

3D works quite well i like it a fair bit for Zelda

Definately not new for me and it holds up better than almost any game.

First 3DS killer game - great game and a good makeover but its not great webbrowsing and posting comments on a 3DS - long live the pandora.

No 3D on Pandora so 3DS is worth getting - wait for the £148.99 deals though.

Huh, I thought Nintendo blocked the use of flash carts in their latest firmware?

Last edited by a moderator:
most flashcarts already work on 1.4.3, and as far as final fantasy for 3ds.....its in the works....as a rhythm game.....yeah.....its called Theatrhythm, and im not sure who came up with this idea

most flashcarts already work on 1.4.3, and as far as final fantasy for 3ds.....its in the works....as a rhythm game.....yeah.....its called Theatrhythm, and im not sure who came up with this idea
I remember when Squeenix used to be cool. :(

Back