Ipad Vs Gp2X And Other Handhelds

N900 is king of all devices.... ;) Maybe not... Pandora I'm sure will be the best device to ever hit the open source scene!

I was expecting some sort of informative video there, not just a size comparison.

I have an iPad and I like the thing. I have spent many hours playing games on it, something I never did with the iPod Touch. It is my first choice for long flights. I know that there are a lot of haters out there, but I am pleased I bought it.

carlgeorge said:
I was expecting some sort of informative video there, not just a size comparison.

I have an iPad and I like the thing. I have spent many hours playing games on it, something I never did with the iPod Touch. It is my first choice for long flights. I know that there are a lot of haters out there, but I am pleased I bought it.

Yeah, I never thought too much about the size of some of these other devices until you get used to the iPad and then the other stuff just seems strangely large.

The lack of tactile controls doesn't give you the twitch reflexes you need for some of the 80's and 90's games. Although tower defense and other games certain work a lot better on a multi-touch screen than even a stylus-only touch screen.

Yeah, also, I don't know why people feel so strongly about not liking the iPad. I mean, I don't go out of my way to tell people how much I don't like the kindle. I just don't use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Agnus said:
carlgeorge said:
I was expecting some sort of informative ipad cases

Yeah, I never thought too much about the ipad 2 leather casesize of some of these other devices until you get used to the iPad and then the other stuff just seems strangely large.

The lack of tactile controls doesn't give you the twitchipad 2 case reflexes you need for some of the 80's and 90's games. Although tower defense and other games certain work a lot better on a multi-touch screen than even a stylus-only touch screen.

Yeah, also, I don't know why people feel so strongly about not liking the iPad. I mean, I don't go out of my way to tell people how much I don't like the kindle. I just don't use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
22142d1250251071-sub-contractor-lower-insurance-than-me-old_thread.jpg

Back