Io Port Board

chris_c

lets see its got a bunch of stuff serial and parallel audio and video out power in and 4 usb - has a short cable to connect it to fx200

AFAIK its working, however I havent had a working fx200 in quite some time, whats it worth?

I don't really know what you have there. Do you have one of the dev break out boards or a self build pcb? I'd guess it's worth around 40$. If you are wanting to sell this, please open a thread in the market place.

its a breakout board available to the first person to offer an SAE

would you explain the expression SAE to me? I haven't heard that abbreviation before except here in Germany SAE is a revered audio engineering school.

xnopasaranx said:
would you explain the expression SAE to me? I haven't heard that abbreviation before except here in Germany SAE is a revered audio engineering school.
Self Addressed Envelope, basically if someone covers the cost of packaging postage etc, they can have it...

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been beaten too it :( but if the guy doesn't send an address or looses interest I will PM you....

chris_c said:
You've been beaten too it :( but if the guy doesn't send an address or looses interest I will PM you....

I've been informed by chris_c that this has now gone. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a BOB or cradle for my f200... please contact me at alfredo_buffone@yahoo.it

Back