"intresting " Bug

tyicepaws

Still Fresh
well i try to open psx4pandora or any other emulator and nothing its like im clicking an empty space the icon will highlight but nothing i have hotfix 3 plz help

tyicepaws said:
well i try to open psx4pandora or any other emulator and nothing its like im clicking an empty space the icon will highlight but nothing i have hotfix 3 plz help

Did you try rebooting? or deleting the appdata? or reflashing? Tell us what you have done so that we can try to give you suggestions. And if you haven't rebooted, I suggest you do that now.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to God Ginrai's questions, are you running the OS from NAND or SD? If running OS from SD boot from the NAND, unmount that card (probably wont mount anyway due to filesystem errors so just take the next step).....run fsck -y <device> reboot. I run OS from the NAND and a few times I've had this happen. Running fsck on the OS SD card seems to resolve it. If running from OS from SD is not your configuration run checkdisk utility appropriate for your filesystem type on your card storing the PNDs and try again. I've had to do it both cards in the past.

Also, if you hibernate, don't forget to unhibernate when you open the Pandora... otherwise you are still running at 14mhz!

Edit: That is to say, flick the Power switch again. If you hibernate, then open the Pandora, the screen will come on but you are still in hibernate mode! You have to flick the switch to go back to normal!

chaosmage said:
Also, if you hibernate, don't forget to unhibernate when you open the Pandora... otherwise you are still running at 14mhz!

Edit: That is to say, flick the Power switch again. If you hibernate, then open the Pandora, the screen will come on but you are still in hibernate mode! You have to flick the switch to go back to normal!

Sorry to nitpick, but that is not hibernate, but just low power mode. Hibernation is another term for Suspend to Disk, which we don't have yet.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Back