Internal Microphone?!

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Under one of the pics in Openpandora.ca (where the various specs are) it says 'Internal microphone' I was pretty sure Craig said in the original thread 'sorry, no microphone'.....hmmmm....

Well writing a SIP application should not be that difficult there is one for Nintendo DS already ... using the sound system in the DS. Of course the networking does not have all of the encryption options yet

Thanks for mentioning that - I don't think it was there last time I looked at that page.

I was also under the impression (since MWestion hadn't recently confirmed the internal microphone, and did say you could plug one in via the a/v port) that the microphone was external only in this reveision, despite it having been confirmed a long while back, but hey. Glad I was wrong, since VoIP was a serious reason for getting a Pandora in the original instance!

Especially if we can get Skype on board, but, well, who knows whether that'll happen...

EDIT: Strikes me this is actually the first time a clock speed for anything other than the dev-board has been released - 550MHz. Fingers crossed for overclockability, though, and 550MHz is still a LOT of power!

Back