elderberry.sdf-eu.org
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rSl
I've started a new project.

Title: The Forest Of Riddles

Estimated completion date: Two Months™

ncw5aGYj.png

I've also come across the following tool to extend Bitsy's capabilities.

I've found a couple more tools.

I'd especially like to try out Ramus, but I'm going to be responsible and finish my existing project first.

Project Update:

The Forest Of Riddles

Added a new area.
Exit to new area is locked until you solve the riddle by picking up the correct item.

Speaking With The Dead

You now have to pick up the Ouija board to converse with the spirits.
One of the spirits may not actually be a spirit. ;)
Modified the text so it fits better in the dialogue boxes.
Link to updated version in OP.

Still working on game/not dead etc.

It should just be a case of adding the remaining riddles then it's done, so (hopefully) expect a release before the end of the year. ;)

*Goes back to procrastinating^

Earlier today I got out of doing any work on my Forest Of Riddles game by cobbling together a sandwich making simulator in Twine (which ended up being more work :|).

You can try it out via my website.

Quick update: The game is complete, I'm just doing some playtesting then will add it to my site.

Edit: Job done.

Last edited:
  • Love
I've played around with Twine and Inform 7 before, I'd like to get back into it sometime and I need more writing practice so maybe I can get two birds with one suitably heavy object

I was going to take a break from making games for a while and do a couple of online courses instead. Then I re-discovered why I don't do online courses very often (they get tedious after a while and I'd rather be doing anything other than the course). So long story short...

fxoiKDJz.png

Back