Installing Quake, Hexen And Duke?

vaunveor

Still Fresh
Ok i just got the x2 and pretty happy with it, but can anyone write down step by step how to install these games^ onto the gp2x? Please?? Can you guys tell me what files to put in what folder? I'd really appreciate it. Thanx!

vaunveor posted on Dec 12 2005 at 11:18 AM said:
Ok i just got the x2 and pretty happy with it, but can anyone write down step by step how to install these games^ onto the gp2x? Please?? Can you guys tell me what files to put in what folder? I\\\'d really appreciate it. Thanx!
Flame 1: ITS THE 2X! Look at the damn machine n00b!

FLAME 2: READ THE README WITH THE FILES MORON!
README = \\\"HEY MORON READ ME!\\\"
*puts up flame shield and spamguard*

EDIT: No seriously. All flaming aside. Right in the readme, for all the downloads (see http://archive.gp2x.de ) it tells what files to put on the SD card and where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Throw all the files from hexen on the SD where ever you want and put the gpe in the root of that directory then remove all the exe files. Im sure you can get rid of more but thats how I got it to work. :) Further more if your screen is to dark you can change the gama value in the config.

cozmic posted on Dec 12 2005 at 03:41 PM said:
Wow psy, i think you should cool down, you're acting just a tiny bit agressive
Ya, i was in school right after a test. Sorry about that. Seriously, it was a pretty stupid question though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Psy,
i'm Pretty sure your a computer Geek and just to let you know i have better things to do with my life. probly can't say the same thing for yourself am i right?
LaterZ!

btw, Thanx Aim.

Back